Enhance Management will conduct an information session for research staff and students on Thursday 18 October from 3pm to 4pm.
Beyond the traditional capabilities of a full service research agency, Enhance Management’s areas of specialisation include:
- Advanced statistics and modelling
- Consumer psychology
- Advertising and communications
There is a lot of growth and change happening in terms of the Territory's research requirements and skill base at the moment. The NT Government is looking in the immediate future to refresh and expand the research capabilities in the Northern Territory, so it is an exciting time for all researchers, both commercial and academic, to be part of this change.
CDU research staff, PhD candidates, masters and honours students, and other high-performing students with relevant research skills, are invited to this information session in order to:
- Identify opportunities to partner with the University on research projects
- Provide potential employment opportunities for students and consulting opportunities for staff
- Provide opportunities for students to gain work experience/internships with Enhance
- Provide research assistance, advice and mentoring to students regarding commercial research applications
- Offer the University relevant guest lecturing in research and specialised areas
Enhance Management works closely with interstate universities and these partnerships have been extremely positive. Furthermore, Enhance is very active in lecturing and mentoring schemes and regularly offers work experience and internship opportunities for students.
This information session takes place in room 51, building 23 (C23.51), Casuarina Campus, Charles Darwin University.
Enhance Management is a well-known market research company based in Brisbane, with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and now Townsville.