Charles Darwin University’s International Office is giving students the opportunity to learn about another culture while they earn credit towards their degree.
Students are invited to take advantage of everything the CDU Exchange Program has to offer academically, culturally, geographically and explore their world and potential.
The International Office will hold information sessions for students to discuss their Study Abroad plans on Thursday, 18 October from 12.30pm-1.30pm in 22.19.
Students also will be able to find out about the possibility of funding support for Study Abroad.
Through the CDU Student Exchange Program, students can spend one or two semesters studying overseas at one of CDU’s partner institutions in locations including Canada, Europe, USA, and South-East Asia.
There are many reasons why students should seriously consider a student exchange semester, including:
- internationalise their program
- enhance their degree by studying courses not available at CDU
- be exposed to new career and academic opportunities
- refine language skills
- gain a broader perspective of the world and get to experience another culture first-hand
- offer employers a global outlook due to their international experience
- establish friendships with people from different parts of the world
- experience the unique challenges that come from living in a new country and studying at a foreign university
- develop their independence and understanding of yourself and others
For further information please contact the Student Exchange Officer in the International Office Therese Fitzgerald on 8946 6048 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.