Student exchange is more than travelling – it's about immersing yourself in another culture and making the host country your classroom. This is an opportunity to make yourself at home within a completely different environment and earn full credit for your academic studies at the host university.
To get you started on making your study abroad plans, come to the information session on Thursday 26 April, from 11.30am to 12.30pm in room 12, building 24 (24.12), at CDU’s Casuarina Campus.
Make the world your classroom!
Through the Charles Darwin University Student Exchange program you can spend one or two semesters studying overseas at one of our partner institutions. It's a fantastic opportunity to learn about another culture while progressing your studies towards your degree.
There are many reasons why you should seriously consider a student exchange semester:
- The academic enrichment and opportunity to learn more about your area of interest in a different context
- Broaden your academic scope by taking classes not available here at CDU
- Increase your employment prospects as many employers are increasingly seeking graduates with international experience
- Enhance your independence, flexibility and ambition by studying in a different country
- Make professional and personal contacts while abroad
- The challenge of living abroad enables you to develop your independence and understanding of yourself and others.
For further information contact the student exchange officer, Therese Fitzgerald, in the International Office 29.2.13, or phone 8946 6048.