Want to know more about the quality system that underpins the VET sector?
Charles Darwin University staff are invited to attend a seminar and workshop presented by the Department of Employment, Education and Training and the External AQTF Auditor on Wednesday 22 March at Casuarina campus. The seminar component only will be available via video link for staff on other campuses/centres. When you RSVP, please advise which campus/centre you will be at.
- When and where: 8.30am to 10am in 31.3.3 followed by morning tea
- The seminar provides an AQTF overview, and will cover the following topics: scope of registration process, self assessment, internal audits, etc.
- You should attend if you are a dean, head of school, school VET coordinator or leaders, VET lecturer or VET administrator.
- When and where: 10.30am to 4pm in 31.3.3 including lunch
- This seminar will cover the following topics: lecturer matrix, learning and assessment strategy, assessment validation and moderation, dimensions of competence, etc.
- You should attend if you are a school VET leader, VET coordinators or lecturer, or VET administrator.
RSVP to Margaret Morrow via email: email@example.com.