Find out more about:
- Intellectual Property
- How and why to protect your Intellectual Property
- Your rights - as an employee and as a student
- Patents, trade marks, designs
- Case study - In Motion Technologies
When: Wednesday 15 March 2006, 2pm to 5.15pm
Where: Mal Nairn Auditorium, Charles Darwin University, Casuarina campus
- Chris Hayward - IP Australia
- Bill McFarlane - Patent Attorney, Madderns
- Professor Bob Wasson - Deputy Vice Chancellor Research, Charles Darwin University
- Steven Camilleri - In Motion Technologies
In Motion Technologies (IMT) is a research and development company specialising in the design of axial flux electric motors and electronic controllers. IMT was setup to commercialise over 10 years of research into axial flux motors originally developed at the Northern Territory University (now CDU).
Wine and cheese served from 5pm.
Bookings are essential - RSVP by Monday 13 March 2006.
Phone: 8946 6460
Bill McFarlane is available for individual appointments on the morning of 15 March.
Please contact Raquel Nicholls-Skene on 8946 6460 for details and bookings.